The Bræs team consists of 12 women. Hard working women that consider the team a chosen family. As a team we go through struggles with work, family and relationships but we carry each other throughout it all, we support each other and regardless of our
The Bræs team consists of 12 women. Hard working women that consider the team a chosen family. As a team we go through struggles with work, family and relationships but we carry each other throughout it all, we support each other and regardless of our struggles we work hand in hand and we work hard. Now imagine a team of 12 girls and at least 8 of us are on their periods... We’ll just let you imagine ????! If you’re like us, then your PMS comes with crying, chocolate craving, endless mood swings.
We survive our PMS days by:
- Drawing ourselves a bath with our DON’T BE SALTY bath salts and fill up on our favorite chocolate. The bath salts will relax your mind and body and exfoliates your skin.
- Light up our TOO HOT TO HANDLE candle but we try not to set anyone on fire while we’re at it. Vanilla scented candle to set a calming mood in your room, use the match sticks to light it.
- We apply our CUT THE CRAMPS refreshing body cream to get rid of those deadly cramps. It’s infused with chamomile, peppermint, lavender and other essential oils to help relax the muscles. Use it on your stomach, back, and thighs.
- Get in bed with our THOSE HORMONES THO oil and apply it to our stress points because who isn’t stressed? The oil should be applied on stress relief points on the body (demonstrate according to the illustrated stress points in the card).
- Spray our pillow with IN YOUR DREAMS pillow mist and put on our favorite series on Netflix and just lay there hugged with our blankey blankey. It’s a blend of anti-stress oils, one of the main ingredients is ylang ylang to help you sleep calmly through the night.