Did you know that what you eat directly affects your hair more than any product that you can use?We’ve compiled a list for you of superfoods that you need to be eating for healthy luscious hair:1. EGGS are a great source of protein. It will help...
Did you know that what you eat directly affects your hair more than any product that you can use?
We’ve compiled a list for you of super foods that you need to be eating for healthy luscious hair:
1. EGGS are a great source of protein. It will help with the overall health of the hair and its’ shininess.
2. BERRIES are loaded with vitamins that help with hair growth.
3. SPINACH is a superfood that is loaded with nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, all of which may promote hair growth.
4. FATTY FISH, like salmon, is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids which directly affect hair growth.
5. SWEET POTATOES are a great source of beta-carotene. Your body converts it into vitamin A, which is important for good hair health.
6. AVOCADOS are tasty, healthy, and known for being a healthy fat. They help with hair growth and the overall health of your hair.
7. NUTS have many nutritional benefits such as B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids. If you have a deficiency in any of these nutrients then it may be one of the reasons for your hair loss.
8. OYSTERS are high in Zinc and Zinc is one of the most important nutrients to tackle hair loss.
9. SHRIMPS have the potential to promote hair growth. So stack up on your shrimps ladies. They are also rich in protein, B vitamins, zinc, iron and vitamin D.
10. ALMOND BUTTER, is a great source for protein and healthy fats, which have been linked to the overall health of the hair.
Incorporate these 10 superfoods into your diet and your hair will thank you for it.
What foods have you been including in your diet and has helped your hair?