Our lips tend to dry more in the winter and we all want to moisturize them.
We came up with this life saving D.I.Y lip balm to moisturize your lips.
What will you need?
- 5.6gm beeswax
- 8.5gm shea butter
- 5.6gm cocoa butter
- 5.6gm of Bisou lip oil
- 5 drops vitamin E
- 12-18 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Melt the beeswax, shea butter, and cocoa butter together.
- Add the Essential oils, Vitamin E, and Bisou lip oil at the end so they don’t evaporate.
- Pour them into the container that you want to keep your lip balm in
- Let it cool down and then you are ready to moisturize your lips
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know in the comments.